When you are working with Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan, every piece comes alive with new color and pizazz. Just take this dark wood buffet for instance:
Who would have thought it could look like this:
Interested in achieving this look? Follow our steps below!
1. Take off all hardware.
2. Wipe down your piece using a damp rag and surface spray. This removes all dust and debris.
3. Use Antibes Green to paint over your whole piece. Let dry.
4. Apply a second coat. Let dry.
5. Apply a mixture of clear and dark wax over the whole piece using a clean rag.
6. Using just dark wax, apply in conservative amounts over your first waxing, to places like the cracks and grooves that you desire to look more aged.
7. Let your piece sit for 24 hours. Go back and buff it with a clean rag to help the hardening process of the wax.
8. Put your hardware back on! The original sometimes looks great!
Have fun with Antibes Green!